||Below are some useful links to other sites on the web
concerning planning and transportation.
Information on the planning profession and the national planning
American Planning Association (APA)
- Metapage for planning and architecture
resources on the web.
- The Planners Network
- An association of professionals, activists, academics, and students
involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in
urban and rural areas, who promote fundamental change in political and
- The Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- The Urban Land Institute is a community of practice for those
engaged in the entrepreneurial and collaborative process of real estate
development and land use policy-making. Its mission is to provide
responsible leadership in the use of land to enhance the total
- The Lincoln Institute of
- Its mission as a school is to study and teach land policy, including
land economics and land taxation.
- The Center
for Urban Policy Research (CUPR)
- CUPR, a component of the Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and
Public Policy, is nationally and internationally recognized for its
research on: affordable housing, land use policy, the arts and cultural
policy, development impact analysis, the costs of sprawl, transportation
information systems, environmental impacts, and community economic
- Institute of Transportation
- ITE members are traffic engineers, transportation planners and other
professionals who are responsible for meeting society's needs for safe
and efficient surface transportation through planning, designing,
implementing, operating and maintaining surface transportation systems
- Cornell Cooperative
- The Cornell Cooperative Extension educational system enables people
to improve their lives and communities through partnerships that put
experience and research knowledge to work.
Useful information for communities and individuals.